Thursday, July 23, 2026

Whimsical Quaker

 Whimsical Quaker is another one of the Quaker Series designed by Lindsey Weight of Primrose Cottage.


 The stitch count is 80 x 80 and the recommended fabric is 32ct Blush Lugana. I chose to stitch it on a piece of 14ct light pink I had in my stash. I used a combination of fancy floss and DMC. 

  • Classic Colorworks Really Teally/DMC 3766
  • Classic Colorworks Ribbon Red
  • Classic Colorworks Strawberry Parfait/DMC 3733
  • Gentle Arts Victorian Pink
  • DMC 310
  • DMC 469
  • DMC 471
  • DMC 472
  • DMC 3787
  • DMC 3867 (instead of B5200)

I changed some of the white to a shade of pink simply because the white did not show up very well on my fabric. I plan on using the pink floral fabric as the backing for a small pillow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment