Many of the projects I stitch, especially samplers, I want to personalize with the name or initials and dates of the person I am remembering. Some designers include an alphabet and numbers with their chart. Some do not. When I need alphabets and or numbers for any project, I head over to the Lord Libidan website for one of the free tools, he offers, 53 Free Cross Stitch Alphabets. I have always been able to find letters and numbers that will work with my project.
I have even used his letters and numbers to chart verses for my projects that I might want to change from what is offered on the chart.
Lord Libidan's Small Cross Stitch Alphabets book is a collection of over 100 cross stitch alphabets, organized by height rather than style or theme. The book includes 103 alphabets in total, 50 brand new designs plus 53 reader favorites from the site. Every height from 3 to 16 stitches, arranged smallest to tallest.
Lord Libidan's Small Cross Stitch Alphabets is available as a paperback for $15.99 or as a PDF for $9. It is also available as a Kindle book for $9. The book will be available on September 29, 2026.
I think you will find it a useful tool to add to your cross-stitch supplies whether you just want to add your initials and date to a project or chart an entire verse.
Buy the PDF (Gumroad)

No comments:
Post a Comment